ПРОИЗВЕДЕНО В ИТАЛИЯ!
The Zamberlan 8000 Everest EVO RR is Zamberlan's lightest and most technical 8000 meter alpine boot to date. With warmth, comfort, and durability towards absolute climber comfort in mind, the Everest EVO RR now features Zamberlan's new carbon-fiber midsole technology, making it roughly 12% lighter than the previous version.
• A new Zamberlan Carbon Fiber 5mm midsole allows for the removal of the old midsole without compromising outsole durability towards saving a great deal of weight.
• A dual-density PU wedge with integrated Zamberlan PCS EVO technology (professional crampon system) creates a perfectly matched midsole design to leading fully automatic crampons
• The exclusive Zamberlan Vibram Penia outsole features a durable rubber compound material that will wear longer and maintain it's function better than other lighter rubber compounds
• A RRS (Rubber Rand System) encircles the entire boot for absolute protection against rocks and ice
• The integrated waterproof gaiter implements a YKK waterproof zipper for complete protection against moisture
• Microfiber and Cordura uppers keep weight down and prevent water absorption
• The asymmetrical back side reinforcement wrap allows for greater comfort and a sleeker fit
• Made in Italy
Цена: 1280 лв.