ПРОИЗВЕДЕНО В ИТАЛИЯ!
Тhe 4000 Eiger EVO GTX RR is the lightest Eiger ever made by Zamberlan. An ideal boot for ice climbing and alpine expeditions where comfort, warmth and durability matter most, the Eiger EVO is 12% lighter than previous versions thanks to new carbon fiber insole technology.
▪ The Zamberlan Carbon Fiber 5mm insole allows for the removal of the previous heavier insole for important weight savings
▪ A dual-density PU wedge integrates with the Zamberlan PCS EVO technology (professional crampon system) for a design perfectly matched to leading fully-automatic crampons
▪ The exclusive Zamberlan Vibram Penia outsole features a durable rubber compound material that will wear longer and maintain its function better than other lighter rubber compounds
▪ An integrated external gaiter design is improved as it wraps the back of the leg and ankle. The gaiter is made from stretch Cordura® and MicroFibre fabric laminated to PE to provide good abrasion resistance, with an elastic upper for tighter fit
▪ Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort membranes line the Gaiter and provide insulation as well as waterproof protection for the entire height of the boot
▪ Simultaneously, Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membranes are used in the gussets to maintain waterproof and breathable performance throughout
▪ Special YKK waterproof zippers assure the waterproof performance of the Gore-Tex while maintaining a sleek profile for more precise climbing
▪ The Zamberlan RRS (Rubber Rand System) runs around the entire boot and provides maximum protection and durability
▪ Zamberlan Thermo footbeds contain a PE layer for cushioning and an aluminium film for optimum insulation, adding to the comfort and performance of the boot
▪ Handcrafted in Italy
Зимни, лед и катерене Обувки
Цена: 960 лв.